Thursday, August 12, 2010

HEY COMPASS...YOU’RE FIRED!


A Disgruntled Customer wanted to share his story (nightmare) of BBVA Compass with all of you. Here's his story:


BEWARE!!!!!!!! This bank is FULL questionable protocols. For instance they allow withdrawals to exit immediately and deny or rather "hold” deposits at the same time.....is a set up to overdraw..... shysty!

That’s not the half of it.

I was at my wits end so I fired them from my personal banking and switched banks. At the same time keeping there merchant services for my business. Apparently they could not get the charges paid from this new account.....2 months ago. So they froze my merchant account (without notifying me)"because we don't have to notify , that's our protocol" at the 1st of the month till the 9th.to the tune of almost 1,600.00??????

Now I’m not one of the lucky ones that works from a pool of money where 1600.00 "frozen" at the beginning of the month can be dealt with easily. I have a 4 month old daughter that needed the extra money that was taken when my account overdrew because 1600.00 was kept from me WITHOUT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I called a few days after I thought something was up. Days after I should have complained and they said they would release the funds immediately....... Thank you ...but...that right there tells me something is up. They refuse to do anything about the fees charged from my bank for there action.  CALL ME, TELL ME, maybe I can do something about it. But no notification on an account freeze is shysty. And in this economy, it makes a big difference to a struggling new father

It is one thing to hold "funds owed" but to freeze an account for 9 days at the beginning of the month WITHOUT NOTICE is just shysty protocol.

This bank is going to get all it can from you WITHOUT NOTICE!!!

DONT DO IT!!! Find a nice credit union or a mattress would be safer and cheaper.
I don’t like you compass....I hope you all read this

I would have given compass bank zero stars but I had to give them something. so there is your one star for giving me back my money...after I complained and you caused a lot of fees from a better bank than you.


HEY COMPASS! YOU’RE FIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment