Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BBVA Compass Bank iPhone App Sucks!

For those BBVA Compass Bank customers who have the Apple iPhone, you may have noticed how crappy BBVA's iPhone Application is!!!

It is a pain to get it to work, and when you finally get your account logged onto their app, it seems to never pull up the most currently and correct information. And heaven forbid that you need to use the app to find a BBVA Compass Bank in your area (probably because the one you're in front of has a broken ATM), it gives you some off the wall locations for the nearest bank.

I was in Las Cruces, New Mexico a few weeks ago, and I was looking for the closest BBVA Compass Bank. I used the BBVA iPhone application to try to locate the closest branch. It showed me the closest BBVA Compass Bank was Lubbock, Texas. Now I know there is at least one BBVA Compass Bank in Las Cruces, one in Sunland Park, NM (35 miles to the south), and several in El Paso, Texas (40 miles southeast)...but the app told me Lubbock was the closest. What kind of CRAP is that???

Now some of you may be thinking....oh this guy is just full of it...or he's just disgruntled...well the later is true...but I am not the only one who thinks that the BBVA Compass Bank iPhone App is garbage. Check out some of these feedback's on BBVA's app:

"The app is just okay. Downsides include: 1. No Bill Pay 2. No ability to deposit checks (Chase Bank app has this capability. My bf deposited a check just by taking a picture of it and it worked amazingly. I will open an account with them just for that feature.) 3. A little slow at retrieving data."

"Can't see transactions' full detail, sign in is a pain, edge sign in is painfully slow when it does work"

"Compass needs to hire a new team of developers. I managed to login on the CompassPC website on my phone's browser, but when I tried using this app, I got an authentication error. I wouldn't trust viewing my financial info over this piece of junk."


"This app isn't working. I'm entering the correct user name and password but I keep getting a message say that they're invalid. I don't have a issue accessing my account from my laptop so I'm sure it's this application that's the problem. Please fix it!"


"BBVA just bought my community bank and I was excited about the perks of a larger bank like this app. So far, it's useless. Can't log in, does nothing."

And there are a lot more complaints like this. BBVA Compass Bank needs to pull their head out and revamp their iPhone application...and really focus on customer care and satisfaction, otherwise they will go the way of the dinosaur and become extinct.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. iOS App Development Company

    ReplyDelete